how big is your source folder?

Mine's hovering just under 7 gigs (including the pre-load of Episode 1)

Games installed:
HL:2
HL: Source
Dayhard (actually uninstalled, but still showing up in my games list :rolleyes: )
Eclipse
HL:2 Episode One

yeah, sorry. i meant the Steam folder.

even though i bought the l337 package of Steam when HL first came out, i removed HL1 and its iterations after DSS&DoDS came out. i only have HL2, CSS, DoDS, source dedicated server and i think that's about it =). it makes it just a bit leaner and can be backed to just 1 single layer DVD.

oVerCaffeinated said:
I think you mean Steam folder? 9.19GB.

25.3 gigs... Maybe I should start to clean it out... It's taking 1/4 of my HDD space!

that's why i hate modded sites. uselessoundbites. i wish there is an option in steam to turn off trying to d/l it. i also want filters to limit only sites of the maps i have on my HD. i hate playing on modded maps unless they're just as good as original or classic maps.

ya'll wanna' draw up like a petition or somn to steam?

The King of Pants said:
what directory is all that crap in? Ugh.

JediFonger said:
that's why i hate modded sites. uselessoundbites. i wish there is an option in steam to turn off trying to d/l it. i also want filters to limit only sites of the maps i have on my HD. i hate playing on modded maps unless they're just as good as original or classic maps.

ya'll wanna' draw up like a petition or somn to steam?

I agree. Sometimes it's ok, but most of the time it just causes more stress on the server and makes it run slower than it could be. I hate going into a server with a ton of downloads. I will usually just find another one.

Back