Help with PC game pass

Pivo504

2[H]4U
So I got the 1 dollar thing and went to install the app for game pass and it got stuck half way through....I closed it out and it showed up in my Taskbar so I Uninstalled it and reinstalled again and it went thru. But when I open the app it says I'm missing several files. So I click on install for the files missing and it won't install....

Attachments

• 20210401_091710.jpg
    20210401_091710.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 0
What package of Windows 10 are you running? Have you uninstalled and disabled the Microsoft Store?

Got it working seems it needs the latest updates of windows! Thanks for help armenius, BTW what happens when you cancel game pass so the games just disappear from your hdd?

Last edited:
Got it working seems it needs the latest updates of windows! Thanks for help armenius, BTW what happens when you cancel game pass so the games just disappear from your hdd?
No, you just will no longer be able to play it. It probably asks you to buy it like it does on the consoles. You still have to uninstall the game if you want to get rid of it.

For future reference you typically always need to be on the latest version of Windows to play games delivered through the Microsoft Store.

I see Dam I'm not one to update windows until bugs are kinked out.. but either way I don't plan to keep game pass for long. Play the single player games I'm interested in then cancel it.

Hi I was a Windows Store hater for years but today I got 709 mbps for a little while while downloading a forza game. It's still not as fast as steam but it's getting there.

Attachments

• windowsstoresuckslessnow.png
    windowsstoresuckslessnow.png
    545 KB · Views: 0
Game pass is great. I had it for two months and played around 6 games to the end.. Each game was around 20 to 40 bucks so that's sum insane savings.. My first month was a dollar second was 9.99...so for 11 bucks I played around 170$worth of games lol

Back