Help me!

devo5676

Limp Gawd
ok, when i go to install this piece of software about every 10% i get a error sayiing "Error Reading Languge.cab" and it asks me to retry ignore and cancle, i hit retry and it keeps going, it does it about 20 times untill its at 100% then when its done it comes up with another error but this time fatal and unistalls what i have already installed and leaves me without the game, i've tried it about 10 times, need some help

Originally posted by devo5676
ok, when i go to install this piece of software about every 10% i get a error sayiing "Error Reading Languge.cab" and it asks me to retry ignore and cancle, i hit retry and it keeps going, it does it about 20 times untill its at 100% then when its done it comes up with another error but this time fatal and unistalls what i have already installed and leaves me without the game, i've tried it about 10 times, need some help

First of all, What piece of SOFTWARE or game are you specifically talking about?
is it on a CD? is the CD scratched? or is it a Zip or RAR file?

if its a ZIP or RAR file, then the file could be corrupt or missing some files, if its a cd then its scratched at a bad point.

when you extract the ZIP/RAR files sometimes they get damaged and certain files get corrupt, if its a RAR file, then winrar can try to fix it if that rar file has a recovery record. if its a zip then your out of luck.

never mind, it was my ram, it wasn't clocked right, i fixed it, thanks alot you none helping people.... lol... jk

Back