Hayabusa for $3900.00 = SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep22

Limp Gawd
I was browsing CycleTrader this morning for cheap bikes and came across a Hayabusa... For $3900.00

Busa.jpg

Here's the $3900.00 Hayabusa on CycleTrader

I emailed the guy to tell him he must have goofed the price. His reply was:

Hello Sir,

Right now i am in United Kingdom in a kind of business tripp...the bike is here with me....so let me tell you something about the bike....the bike is like new..never had any damage ,never involved in any accidents,never been laid down...it has no scratchees..no nothing...,the bike is in excelent condition...the bike was bought from the US so it is registered there in this case you will not have any problems with it....the title is free and clear...i sell at this price because i need to sell ot fast..here the streets are not like ours so i can`t ride it..i need to sell it as soon as posible to can buy a car for continuing my business tripp in europe...i resolved all the problems about the documents with a lawyer from here...when you will receive the papers all you ned to do is just put your signature on them and the bike is yours....if you want to buy it i want the payment to be made thru western union money transfer and for shipping i will use UPS...also i will pay all the shipping taxes and also the insurance..you will pay just the bike price +the western union tax...If you are agree with that, please reply to make this deal

P.S. If you want i can raise for you the price!!

UPS delivers bikes!?
:wow

I hope no one gets taken by this JERK...is there some place I can report him!? This is a total scam! Send him money and you will never see it or the bike!

well im sure he just wont walk into ups with a bike and say "get this to such and such"

they do freight shipping im sure.

dont know jack about motorcycles but it does seem fishy. anywho, might want to report him to trollhunters.com maybe??

I mean thanks for point out this but if it's not for sale on these forums then i don't see the valid reason for this post on these forums

While this is not a sale in this forum, it is certainly a prime example of what to watch out for. Payment via western union is difficult to track because he could give you a fake name, sign the fake name and get away with the money. Also the "seller" obviously doesn't know his shit because UPS does not have a freight service. In fact AFAIK they will only ship packages less than 36" cube (if not smaller) and only under 150LB.

that has got to be the sweetest bikes on earth. I think it can do 192mph in 5th gear. and theres a 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back