Half-Life Modded Shuttle!

BuSHyFr0

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got done with this mod. Turned out fairly well.

What do you guys think?

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

:) :)

decent grill....but you need more....like cutting the half-life logo in both sides of the shuttle so it glows through the sides too...not just one glowing fan....

Originally posted by ngk
decent grill....but you need more....like cutting the half-life logo in both sides of the shuttle so it glows through the sides too...not just one glowing fan....

There is no room in a shuttle. Have you ever seen the insides upclose and personal?

The vid card blocks out the whole left side, and the power supply blocks most of the right out...

If I were you I'd change the power LED from blue to orange to match with the grill.

ehh no offence, but its just handles and a fangrill/fan
its not completed yet, is it?

keep modding it ;)

Originally posted by Fry
If I were you I'd change the power LED from blue to orange to match with the grill.

Great suggestion. I think it looks great man, keep up the good work :)

where did you get the mesh?

It would be totally amazing and a great start if the handles were perfectly even. No offense. Just one of those things that I notice and it drives me nuts. :p

Brighter light for the HL logo, hard to see, and more mods.. Good start.

Originally posted by mwarps
It would be totally amazing and a great start if the handles were perfectly even. No offense. Just one of those things that I notice and it drives me nuts. :p

Brighter light for the HL logo, hard to see, and more mods.. Good start.

LOL dont even say that!!
I spent alot of time making sure that they are even!! I was just not right above them when i took the pic. I was moving slightly, so it was also a little blurry.

I got the grills at www.directron.com, and the mesh also.

You must have a different case layout than i SarverSystems, i dont know how you fit those fans in there with the vid card and the PSU in the way... Hmmmmm

Originally posted by BuSHyFr0
LOL dont even say that!!
I spent alot of time making sure that they are even!! I was just not right above them when i took the pic. I was moving slightly, so it was also a little blurry.

Oh very good, get a better steady hand there, capt'n. :p

Nice work.

nice shuttle, but smaller pics would be nice for us 56k folks:) (god i hate 56k)

i do agree that it'd be a lot cooler with more HL theming,

Back