This is my second most-anticipated game. It's right behind Silksong for me and at this point I won't be surprised if Hades 2 comes out first.

I tried the first one couldn't get Into it I know the guy who created Super Giant worked at Game Informer or Game Spot .

V Rising is out in two days ")

Game is super good already

Just played for like 3 hours

I've put 2.5 hours into it so far. It's pretty good but it's not gripping my like Hades 1 did. Might be because I've played so many rogue-lites since then or maybe it's because I've been playing Tiny Rogues recently and it has all of the rogue-lite aspects that I love (diverse builds, lots of choices, lots of unlocks, quick games) without all of the bullshit that slows a game down (dialog, resource farming, etc.). I don't like the art design as well as H1 either; the art for the gods in particular isn't very good IMO.

I've put 2.5 hours into it so far. It's pretty good but it's not gripping my like Hades 1 did. Might be because I've played so many rogue-lites since then or maybe it's because I've been playing Tiny Rogues recently and it has all of the rogue-lite aspects that I love (diverse builds, lots of choices, lots of unlocks, quick games) without all of the bullshit that slows a game down (dialog, resource farming, etc.). I don't like the art design as well as H1 either; the art for the gods in particular isn't very good IMO.
At least for the art, a lot of it is not finished or placeholder art. So that is why it doesnt look as good as the first one.

The placeholder art during the Hades 1 EA was still better than it is here, IMO.

I don't think I've seen _that_ much in Hades 2.

Charon and a couple others have the placeholder generic "cloaked figure" portrait. And Artemis is kinda shit.

A lot more isnt done art wise though, there are a lot of backgrounds while you are talking to npcs and gods are still rough sketches. Most of the gods and npcs are in stages of being done, but until they have that reflective effect mel has they arent quite done.

Back