Guess.com 50% of Sale Merchandise Thursday 4/24 Only

hmz

2[H]4U
Guess is having a sale offering 20% full price and 50% sale prices on Thursday April, 24, 2008.

Coupon Code: GUESS20

Link

at that kind of price, those denim jeans better have gold plated zippers... would bring a new meaning to "check out my bling-bling" ..

i have a pair of guess , my macy's card did it to me :(

they are nice though ...

80 bucks for shorts.... do people actually buy this crap?

for those who do, I guess this coupon thing is a good deal, but still, if you are buying it in the first place, you obviously don't care about money too much

You guys haven't seen expensive. I went on SB to the Grand Canyon, and stopped by Scottsdale, AZ. Their fashion district mall is ridiculous. I went in a store and found a shirt that had ugly beads and the cloth was very thin for a nice 650 dollars. They had shorts for a child for 500 dollars. The mall had like 5 floors, and the very top floor had stores for people like us that can afford clothes, that we even consider semi expensive. <100.

You guys haven't seen expensive. I went on SB to the Grand Canyon, and stopped by Scottsdale, AZ. Their fashion district mall is ridiculous. I went in a store and found a shirt that had ugly beads and the cloth was very thin for a nice 650 dollars. They had shorts for a child for 500 dollars. The mall had like 5 floors, and the very top floor had stores for people like us that can afford clothes, that we even consider semi expensive. <100.

Agree. Guess clothes are decent and worth the money, especially after discount.

Back