GRAW 360: Any reviews out there?

NEODARK

Gawd
The game suposedly "ships" today, and yet there are no reviews anywhere?

-I guess ubi has an NDA or something out?

-whats up with this, it seems a little fishy. The XBL demo also got pushed back (was supposed to be out a week before the game)

I already have pre-ordered, but I want to know what the final thoughts on it are. The game has been gold since last week I think and there is little to no info on the final build or impressions. :confused:

OXM gave it a 9.5. I am sure it is another great GR game but OXM scores are not too credible since thir scores are all over the place.

IGN gave GRAW a 9.2

Team Xbox gave it a 9.3

Game Informer gave it a 9.5

Electronic Gaming Monthly gave it a 9.5

My copy will be arriving tomorrow. can't wait.

Impressive scores. If the other games thus far didn't win me over...is there anything in this one that might? I have the PC version of the first game and I barely touched it. It just felt slow and a little too complicated for me. How do these play on a console...and what makes this one so good?

Domingo said:
Impressive scores. If the other games thus far didn't win me over...is there anything in this one that might? I have the PC version of the first game and I barely touched it. It just felt slow and a little too complicated for me. How do these play on a console...and what makes this one so good?

ive played ghost recon before on pc and console, and neither really impressed me. the reason im excited about GRAW is of course the graphics. the terrain, character model, and the use of the HUD seems real impressive to me. xbox live of course is gonna make the game last so much longer because of the obvious replayability of it being on live. the integration of your teammates, the sattelite drone, and the intel u get from the HUD seems like it'll make the game a lot more realistic.

ill prolly not be able to pick this up until friday, but im definately gonna get (gotta renew my live subscription too :( )

Hopefully the Live element will help my issues, too. Maybe I'm alone, but I hate when games give me complicated options to control my teammates. I want to have easy movement and actions, and not 50 variations on a formation and having to micro-manage troops. Every time I pick up a new game and see 100 hotkeys releated to teammates or NPC's, I tend to sigh and end up either not playing it or complaining about the game being too hard without using all of them. If the multiplayer function is good...hopefully the microphone will replace all of that crap!

Gamestop told me they'll have it tommorow, and Best Buy told me they'll have it on Thursday.

I'm going to try and get my copy from Gamestop tommorow.

I hear this game is MAD HAWT.

Hopefully there's a downloadable demo of this title.
"The Outfit" sucked my nuts and left them chafed.

I am on the fence about this game. I really haven't liked (or disliked) the previous games.

However, the previous games never interested me much from movies or screenshots either, and this game seems to catch my attention for some reason. I am hoping I like the game, but pretty graphics don't make a game.

Oh well, I have a gamefly account, so it isn't like I will be springing $60USD for this game, might as well give it a chance, right? Anyone else played this game yet?

NEODARK said:
The game suposedly "ships" today, and yet there are no reviews anywhere?

www.gamerankings.com

(You will never need to "search" for reviews again.)

been playin for the last 3 hours and it's definately my favorite game overall for the 360 so far. The online is fun and i love the webcam thing that lets you see from your friendly's eyes. I always hated the style of ghost recon games but this one is a lot more simple to learn and it definately "feels right" like the feeling you have playing a really good FPS like HL1/2, CS, UT, etc. you really have control over what you do and i'm definately loving it so far, SP and MP.

arentol said:
www.gamerankings.com

(You will never need to "search" for reviews again.)

THere were no reviews atr all when I made the post, there was an NDA. that said, there are plenty now :)

I got the game, its sick

Gamespot gave it a 9.2

jebus.

I've got about 4 hours in the game now. The hours just fly by me. Here it is 2am already and it seems not 20-30minutes ago it was 10pm.

If you must rent it first, do so, but otherwise, this game is a MUST HAVE for any xbox 360 owner. Hell, this game alone should push 360s off the shelves. The only problem is the fact that nobody can find a Premium.

<--Core Owner (i feel so deprived without the HD)

Just buy the game. It is video game crack. I hated the first two Ghost Recons, but this game is the s***.

the co-op missions are awesome. played for about 4 hours tonight just co-op. can't wait to get into the single player missions.

gamertag: JessieEAX

IGN-9.3
GAMESPOT-9.2

I played it for about 5 hours last night, it takes awhile to get used to if you havn't ever played the series before, but the graphics are amazing and the multiplayer is really fun.

Played 3 hours of online co-op last night. I predict I will play about 394,836 more.

If anybody wants to play my gamertag is WonderingLenord. Hit me up.

Gripe: Why did nightvision get its own button? But I have to go through a menu to get to my pistol?

Back