Going into water cooling in 5 4 3 2 1...

Tt Ownage

Gawd
ok, i m about to put in a heaping dose of money into my computer and get me some water cooling crap :)

My list is as follows

Koolance Exos Aluminum to match the Xaser III look.
DangerDen Maze 4 3/8 fittings
2x Hdd Water block
1x Mobo chipset cooler (also from dangerden)
1x CPU cooler Maze

now.. i have this all thought out but i still have one question...

Can i add another (secondary) Radiator for even more cooling, honestly, I don't think Exos has a good radiator so i was wondering if i could have a second one to perhaps make it even cooler :D

if your going with a koolance exos you cant use maze blocks, you need to use all koolance parts. they make a block for everything that needs to be cooled. now if you dont like the idea of a koolance block i would say look at dtek customs flowmaster water kit, all the parts are top of the line and everything comes in one nice package. you dont need harddrive coolers the more blocks and bends in your loop will impede water flow wich can cause bad temps. at the most cool your cpu,n/b,gpu. no you cant add anpother rad to the exos, the exos uses very small tubing 1/4 i think and youll be hard pressed to find parts to fit that size tubing unless its made by koolance

No sir it doesnt.. you'd be better off buying an astek waterchill or similar

koolance has 1/4 hoses
there's a review some where that has a koolance with maze3 the temps were nice

hrmm

can anybody clarify it for sure? maybe an adapter? if you do plz supply the link to the place with the adapter :)

anyways if i can't do it, i suppose i can go with a koolance heatsinks and whatnot.. they're alright..

but what about the radiator question? does anybody know?

you can call up dangerden and get them to put 1/4 barbs on any of there blocks, they dont list them on there web site but they can do it. since all the barbs bottoms are the same size npt threads

Originally posted by [hard]420
you can call up dangerden and get them to put 1/4 barbs on any of there blocks, they dont list them on there web site but they can do it. since all the barbs bottoms are the same size npt threads

Originally posted by [hard]420

why didn't you tell me that the first time :D
:D

Why would you want HDD blocks? :|
Dont get an exos. Pick and choose.

Originally posted by z3r0-
Why would you want HDD blocks? :|
Dont get an exos. Pick and choose.

ehh well i have some ideas for it ;)

plus.. if you haven't noticed xaser isn't very a fun case to mess around with for water cooling... unless it's their own water cooling kit which is like the lowest quality in the world...

anyways my case can be foundHere ... i m not really looking for an internal solution of water cooling...

Back