Gigabyte X800XT Platinum for $328.95 at Atacom.com

normteke

n00b
I just bought a Gigabyte X800XT Platinum for $328.95 plus $7.00 shipping. Then I just noticed an Abit X800XT for $228. This place must be having some problems. The low prices are only on the ATI cards, not the 6800's. This is crazy.

Edit: Looks like they just pulled both of them off the site.

I'd placed an order, got an order confirmation message...and then an order cancellation message saying that they don't carry the Gigabyte x800 models.

I'm just wondering when All Star Shop will discover that no one will buy an XT PE for $1000 and lower their price.

Um...I forgot, idiots ARE paying that price. :D

Aganerral said:
I'd placed an order, got an order confirmation message...and then an order cancellation message saying that they don't carry the Gigabyte x800 models.

The few times I bought from Atacom, they did the same crap. All three times were mobos, all three times I got cancelled with the "sorry, website error" message.

Yeah, I'm kind of expecting that cancellation message also, but they haven't sent anything to me yet. Maybe it will be for the best, they don't have many good ratings from customers.

Torquemada XP said:
The few times I bought from Atacom, they did the same crap. All three times were mobos, all three times I got cancelled with the "sorry, website error" message.

To be honest, I didn't really expect to get it at that price :) I'm more bummed that it's not listed any more. I wouldn't mind paying the standard price for an XT/XT PE as long as I can find the PCI Express version, which they had been listing.

Back