Fxvideocards.com experience.

ReubenRosa

Limp Gawd
Like many from Hardocp I saw the hot deals thread about the zotac 8800gtx deal.
I ordered it 2 weeks ago and received it a few days ago. After cleaning out my old drivers from my ATi 3870 and shutting down my pc. I proceeded to install the zotac. Sadly the card overheated my pc and was getting 20 fps less then my 3870 in AOC. After troubleshooting further I determined it was a defective card. So Today I called FXvideocards.com. I spoke to Mike there. He was kind,he even remembered seeing my post on hardocp.com about the problems I was having. He explained that I was only the second to have a bad card. Sadly they had no more to exchange for me. So I asked if I could attempt to swap for something else? And he shocked me by explaining that the Ati 4850s will be out soon. And that they would take care of me and swap my zotac 8800gtx for that card. That type of customer service is amazing. I am going to spend a little more to get the 4850 but considering it will definitely be a better card then my current 3870 I really couldn't be happier! I will definitely recommend anyone purchase from them in the future!

yeah, they have been great in all respects, i just got my 8800GTS 320 from them, nobody has had a bad experience with them yet as far as i have seen, make sure to give them feedback at resellerratings.com

yeah, they have been great in all respects, i just got my 8800GTS 320 from them, nobody has had a bad experience with them yet as far as i have seen, make sure to give them feedback at resellerratings.com

indeed, and don't make the resellerrating too flowery (I tried not to) as people tend to question ratings that are as high as FX's is now when it's still an obscure seller

Definitely a positive here.

At first I was annoyed that it took 2 weeks from order to arrival, but after the personal contact to get registered, I'm rather happy with the experience.

I also ordered an 8800GTS 320mb. I haven't had to call into customer service, which is nice. The shipping for me was pretty damn fast, too.

Back