Fun and Profit with Obsolete Computers

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
When dealing with old computer hardware, these guys are making some serious coin by simply gathering up very old junk, refurbishing it and selling it.

The pride of his collection is an Apple Lisa, one of the first computers (introduced in 1983) with a now standard graphical interface. Such items sell for more than $10,000.

Wow, people with so much money that they would pay $10,000 for an ancient computer really need to share the wealth!! :D

Too bad I didn't have the foresight keep my ancient computers. I could be rich!! :p

I got an old Amiga 500 motherboard in the basement I'll sell to these guys for $100.. WHAT A BARGIN!

His pride is the Apple lisa?

I got one of those. Anybody willing to pay $10,000 for it? Didnt think so.

Its only worth what somebody will pay for it, and nobody has yet offered me that much. Its far more fun playing on it! good thing the floppy disks still load.

Hmmmm..I've still got a working Packard Bell with a P60. I wonder how much I can get for that puppy. I've also got a half eaten cheese sandwich that looks like 'ol Abe. Jackpot!

I have a Mac Plus in good condition with an Imagewriter II. I even have a hard drive for it, too. Wonder how much I could get for it...

Nah, its one of those things I'll probably never sell.

I have a original IBM Personnal Computer waiting to be dumped at work. I wonder if I should keep it in case it get value...

Back