[FT]Lugztaz Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds nice but you need to be a member of the [H]orde to trade in this forum.

1a. If you belong to another folding team and wish to trade here, please provide team information as well as a link to your stats. If this is missing, your thread will be deleted; no questions asked.

Lugtagz is allowed to trade here based on the provisions set forth in the Rules. He's also already traded within our team, so he's good to go. :D

Captain Colonoscopy said:
yeah, he's a good guy, i trade with him. he likes the packing peanuts a little too much though . . . . . .

:D :D :D What can i say, i want the stuff to get there safe, weather the peanuts are inside or outisde of the case :p

Lugztaz said:
What can i say, i want the stuff to get there safe, weather the peanuts are inside or outisde of the case
Nothing wrong with good packing....my weakness is bubblewrap...
:eek:

Lugztaz said:
http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=support&pathtype=support&sku=3C16950-US

i can get actual pics if u want :cool:

$15 to ship ONE of these :( so = trade for at least that :)

Am I the only one who finds irony in the fact that a networking company's website like 3com runs incredibly slow? It's taking a solid minute+ to load. I believe Netgear's site used to be ungodly slow as well, but has since picked up the pace.

And yes, he can trade here. People need to learn how to read rules rather than assume they know what they are. Best of luck finding what you need, I wish I had an extra ATX case so i could trade for one of those switches.

Full Folding Ahead!

tsuehpsyde said:
Am I the only one who finds irony in the fact that a networking company's website like 3com runs incredibly slow? It's taking a solid minute+ to load. I believe Netgear's site used to be ungodly slow as well, but has since picked up the pace.

And yes, he can trade here. People need to learn how to read rules rather than assume they know what they are. Best of luck finding what you need, I wish I had an extra ATX case so i could trade for one of those switches.

Full Folding Ahead!

do u have anything at all to trade?

and yes 3com is VERY slow...

Hey man, I will trade you an ATX case with an el cheapo PSU for one of those 24 porters.... Let me know!

[H]ella|[H]ard said:
Thanks for the switch Lugztaz, little loud but nothing a little "moding" cant fix ;)

Ya, i forgot about that,sry. Its got lik 2 fans on each side lol.

just PM me the pics when u get them

Well, i have a case, just the PSU dun fit, and i dont mod well. So i'd want to make sure the PSU fit. iF not i can just ship u a switch if u pay for ship :cool:

can u get a pic of the backside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back