FS/FT 2x256 PC150, Rambus 2x128 PC800, BP6 w/Cel 400s, water cooling, and more

Hiya guys time for me to move out some of my older Folding@home boxen and make room for some new ones. What I'm looking for is micro/reg ATX MBs for AMD 754 or 939, mostly the 754 flavor, really looking for on board Vid, NIC but not a "must have". CPUs to match the MBs and ram would also help. Also If you see something you like let me know maybe we can work something out with some extra cash. Remember guys its all for a good cause so don't low-ball me to much ;)

Also will look at a pair of AMD MPs and MB, or anything above XP1700ish / Intel 1.5ish and better

To start with I have two sticks of 128MB Samsung PC800 non-ECC 45ns this is some great ram

memx_1879_14101912.jpg

SOLD

One stick of 256MB Samsung PC800 non-ECC 45ns with one ABIT dummy stick
SOLD

OCZ PC 150
I have two sticks of 256 this is some damn good ram and cost me a arm and a leg many years ago. Here's a little review on them HERE Great for over clocking that P3 box of yours.
SOLD

Next is my first baby ;)
Abit BP6 with dual Celeron 400s. There is no fans on teh heat sinks, but I'm sure I can toss some in if you need them. All caps look great, send me a mail for some closeup pics if ya need em (damn batteries are dead in the cam). This board runs solid at 92FSB for 550Mhz. But like with all overclocks your mileage may vary also have a pair of Celeron 366s that do 550 all day long but they have water blocks epoxied to them. your choice if you want the 400s or the 366s
$40 shipped to your door.

Next is a ASUS CUV-NT with a Celeron 533 and heat sink. This is a HP MB Socket 370 with VIA 694X Chipset SD-RAM, AGP, 4PCI. Has onboard video via the TNT2. NO OVERCLOCKING options that I know of but I did not really mess with is its just been folding on my farm for a few months.
$35 shipped to your door

Swiftech 80m radiator and fan. This unit is used but works great. I do not have the hardware to mount the fan to the radiator or to mount the radiator to your case.
more info on it Here
$20 Shipped to your door

Swiftech chipset block MCW20-B. This unit is brand new. More info HERE
$25 shipped to your door

Koolance VID-NV1-L06 water cooler for GeForce 6 based 6800 GT and Ultra cards, more info Here
$55 shipped to your door

Two slot Celeron 300As one has a small pelt and heat sink on it the other has some junk heatsink on it. Both do 450 if I remember right.
$8 Ea. Shipped to your door

Unknown MB Socket7 with a AMD K6-2 350. Board has Vcore jumpers and FSB jumpers. Build to overclock:) Three slots for ram, two usb, 4 PCI, 3 ISA and one AGP. Im not sure if this puppy even runs but im sure that the AMD is still good.
Just pay shipping.

Mis old ram if you want any of it let me know, The two on the top right are 16mb unsure about the other two but they do have 4 chips on each side. The left I have no idea what they are but three do say 4mb.
Cost of shipping

DSCN0663.jpg

Help a guy get more boxs going ;)

Heat is under Hella
Ebay is under usacpro
mail me at hellahard @ new.rr.com

Back