Free WayTek Cable Harness Mount Sample

thats funny, i also recieved spam from them telling me about that free sample offer. Ordered it right away :p

I would also like to add a note to your freebie. Anyone using firefox will have trouble seeing the whole page with the info, use Internet Explorer to view the page.

Scorpionjwp said:
I would also like to add a note to your freebie. Anyone using firefox will have trouble seeing the whole page with the info, use Internet Explorer to view the page.
Nevar! :D

well I just looked at it using firefox and I can't fill out any info. It has the picture of the items and it says: Fill out the form below to request your free samples of these cable harness mounts.

Under that is blank page, but the page will fully load with the info in Internet explorer.

I just got mine...One of the fastest and most useless free samples I have ever gotten.

i cant quite tell by the pic... what are you supposed to do w/ these? i understand theyre for cable management, but how do they work exactly?

for all of the free samples -
Code:
http://www.waytekwire.com/splash/

TSS Modder said:
i cant quite tell by the pic... what are you supposed to do w/ these? i understand theyre for cable management, but how do they work exactly?
I don't really see any use for them. One type you tape it to a wire and jam it into a hole. The other type looks like you’re supposed to screw it to something and zip tie a wire to it. Maybe I can find a place to use them when I do my sound system install.

these suckers came in fast, but i see no use for them. im hoping i can find more use w/ the other stuff from WayTek.

Skipped the harness mounts, but ordered some of the other samples. We'll see if they come.

Back