free wallet

Pocket Neck Wallet

Thanks TTP
smile.gif

JACKPOT!

Now that's cool, free mugs, bags, pens. Now this is a good morning.

Wow. One of the best free stuff deals I've seen on these forums. Thanks TTP!

98% of the items on the web site can be sampled at no charge. Certain items can be sampled on 15 day trial basis (indicated by cost). If returned, we will issue full credit.

guess some need to be returned..

EliteForces said:
guess some need to be returned..

The way I see it, if you ask for a sample and there is a price, then you have to return it for a refund. So since my pens, backpack, and shoulder organizer/carrier didn't have any price, its mine, all mine.

And in 5 to 7 business days too... now there's a good business.

my god, i just spent 15 minutes ordering stuff, i can only hope that it comes. and if it doesnt, oh well :(

i just ordered 5 things since that is the limit

we will see if i get

notice if there is no fee then you dont have to return it at all

OMFG jackpot. Going to keep one of those backpacks in my trunk w/o a bunch of my stuff for when I go to parties and wake up hung-over in the morning at that same house/place. That way I have toothpaste and whatnot to make myself clean :)

elfletcho said:
Well, giving it a try, hoperfully we don't get burned.

How can you get burned? It's not like you spent money on anything, or even that much time.

matguy said:
How can you get burned? It's not like you spent money on anything, or even that much time.

Yeah well you make some valid points. We did give a real snail mail address to ship to. That can mean junk mail.

elfletcho said:
Yeah well you make some valid points. We did give a real snail mail address to ship to. That can mean junk mail.

That's why there's a big trash can next to our mail boxes. :D

Thanks, great stuff! I got a metal mug, nice pen, that backpack(black), and 2 other things i can't even remember. Great post.

I guess the 5-7 business days didn't work out.

hmmm, i wonder if they might only work once a week so 5-7 business days actually means longer then a month.

lots of companies like this will give you free samples. got a few mini maglites, a nice $20 pen (gave to my mom) and a bunch of other crap that wasn't worth sampling.

they will add you to their mailing list though and send you catalogs and other stuff

LiquidKernel said:
I got my stuff, but he fuckers were spamming me over the phone.

Oh crap, thats what i was afraid of. My parents are gonna be pissed >;(

I changed my phone number on the account to a false one... hopefully i won't get calls.

LiquidKernel said:
I got my stuff, but he fuckers were spamming me over the phone.

I always give out all real information except my phone number for this reason.

some of the samples they offer for free are crazy, they have like messenger bags and stuff too :eek:

catalogs i don't mind, since their stuff seems cheap anyways, just not phonecalls.

I didn't bother looking into this at first because it seemed to good to be true but now I realize that it is true and I ordered a bunch of stuff :)

I ordered five free things the day TPP put this thread out. I still haven't received anything. Although, one day the UPS man came down my street and got me really excited, but he let me down. ONCE AGAIN ! Btw, for a phone # reference, give out your cell phone number or something. Just like I did.

TrailerTrashPrincess said:
i never give my real phone number,not even my cell number,

Seeing as you were the first of us to sign up (if you did), have you gotten anything TTP?

For some reason, I don't think this one will be coming.

SeeDLeone said:
Seeing as you were the first of us to sign up (if you did), have you gotten anything TTP?

For some reason, I don't think this one will be coming.

nothing yet,ill post if i do get it!

Should prove interesting. Hey if the prodcuts are good and durable I could see myself ordering some.

Back