Free DVD - PeerFlix

Sign up at Peerflix http://www.peerflix.com/ and you receive a free DVD. It's a pay per use service, so you don't need a credit card, you don't have to cancel and even if you never, ever use the service you still get a DVD for free.

http://www.peerflix.com/

Sounds kinda weird, what's that company that mails console games, like netflix?

SquallRealm said:
bs i got only 2 peerbucks.. and i can't afford any.. and for only 1 peerbuck 9$

hah! better than me. I tried to add something with 3 Pbucks and it says I cant afford it.. so I removed it from my wants list and it took away those 2 free peerbucks with it as well! Argh!

It is a scam, they give you 2 free "peerbucks" then they mysteriously disappear, f* that service.

Gamefly is good :) I have been using it for the past 8 months+ &
Netflix for close to 2years soon..

Both start you with a free trial, 10-14days but you need to give them
you full billing information (credit card #)

So, if you dont like the service you must cancel before your trial
period is up.. If not you will be billed for the monthly service fee..

vbrtrmn said:
It is a scam, they give you 2 free "peerbucks" then they mysteriously disappear, f* that service.

Hey I just got a e-mail saying it was a computer bug that they disappeared...and they said I was credited with them back! oh well...stupid computer glitches :D

Sherrill said:
Hey I just got a e-mail saying it was a computer bug that they disappeared...and they said I was credited with them back! oh well...stupid computer glitches :D

Ditto. Also got a letter in the mail.

Hi All,

The two PeerBux have been added to your account as promised. Although what you encountered was a software bug, we feel that it's only right to make-good on what you all expected would happen. Sorry for the delay and please accept our apologies for the confusion that this has caused. You can now request your Free DVD from our other users on the Peerflix network.

We are constantly investing in new release DVDs and adding them to the network which is how we balance-out bonusing you with Peerbux.

Please keep in mind that we are trying to run a reputable company and hope that you will honestly try the service. After all, what do you have to loose. Just use the Free DVD you get from the network and send it back out once someone requests it from you, but not before you've had a chance to watch it of course. Once you do this, you'll have the Peerbux to get something else. In fact, it's our hope that you keep doing this over and over again.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Danny Robinson

Yay!

I just got the same email...
Though my account shows: Peerbux: 0

Emailed them back with:
Sounds good, perhaps you could actually add them to my account, currently I show:
Peerbux: 0

The probability of me using your company falls lower and lower everytime I log in. :(

Just recieved my dvd from them oday titan ae cost 1 peer buck. Already added 2 i wish i had never bought sum of all fears and AI. So once some one requests them and i get my peer bux credited to my account for them ill post back. The only slight disapointment for me was no dvd case or insert :\ Personaly just for the same of being nice when i send mine out ill include the inserts. At any raate once they work out their bugs likelost peer bux i think this could be a prety fun little deal. Get rid of movies you hate and get ones you want. I always wanted a dvd of titan ae and never could find localy. So all in all this could be a good deal.

ill tell you peerflix has got to be makeing some serious cash. Amazon is easly the best for referal money. Then theres the 9.99 for a peer bucks. Lets see you have 2 peerbux from tradeing dvds need 1 more for a dvd you want that would normaly cost you 23 bucks what you gona do pay 23 for the dvd at the store or pay 9.99 for that peerbux you need for the dvd you want.

Hmm you know maybe the mods here could set us up a forum for peer bux so we could let each other know what we need or want and we can sort of dig around localy for the dvd.

That is if theres enough people on the forums here that are useing peerbux

heh.. i actually got one. its badly used and scratched, skips, and its a copied disk.. but meh, its free.

I signed up but my account shows 0 peerbux. How long does it take for them to show up?

FanZ said:
heh.. i actually got one. its badly used and scratched, skips, and its a copied disk.. but meh, its free.
Id let them know the condition and that its a copied disk. They will get you a replacement legit copy

novaflare said:
Id let them know the condition and that its a copied disk. They will get you a replacement legit copy

sweetness, i didnt even notice that part of their website. Thanks.

- this site is actually pretty good. $0.37 (and whatever fee peerflix charges) to trade is a lot better than $19.99.

edit: heh, i'm at school so i dont have the envelopes cause the movies are sent to home. I wonder if they'll still take it late.. like a whole week late. :p

FanZ said:
sweetness, i didnt even notice that part of their website. Thanks.

- this site is actually pretty good. $0.37 (and whatever fee peerflix charges) to trade is a lot better than $19.99.

edit: heh, i'm at school so i dont have the envelopes cause the movies are sent to home. I wonder if they'll still take it late.. like a whole week late. :p
Yeh its next to impossible to beat realy. I mean even if you need to buy a peer buck you get a dvd for 9.99 vs 19 to 25. Kinda makes you wish youd thought of this buiss idea dont it heh.

Back