Free 303 Areospace Protectant Samples

bump for an awesome product. If you use some crap like armor all, try this stuff and you NEVER go back.

Total time from new browser-> entered link to request confirmation: 4 seconds.

Moral: I <3 TTP and Google Toolbar :D

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Haven't messed with it yet, cause I don't really know what it is, but yea, they are coming in the mail.

Got mine today too. Whole bunch of literature for 2 samples! :p

Going to give it a try on my dashboard tomorrow after work.

Got mine yesterday, too. I've been using it for years, and it's the stuff in the world for cleaning auto vinyl. I put the free samples in my glove box in case of emergency.

I got mine today along with a trojan :p now i got spf 40 sunscreen for my truck and a rain coat for me :D

DekeHead said:
Got mine yesterday, too. I've been using it for years, and it's the stuff in the world for cleaning auto vinyl. I put the free samples in my glove box in case of emergency.

Exactly my thoughts when I ordered the freebies... This shit is the bomb for anything vinyl...

Tryed to order it from true value ( only stores carring it in my area). Truck came in, sheet said discontinued. Man i dont want to have to pay 20 bucks for a can of this stuff.

WHOA I got mine today and i ordered mine like a week ago, that was fast. i got two packetes that about the size of condom wrappers

ati_azn said:
WHOA I got mine today and i ordered mine like a week ago, that was fast. i got two packetes that about the size of condom wrappers

DO not wave them around to the employees at true value!!! I almost got kicked out cuz they thought i was waving a condom at a female employee. Had to talk to the owner to clear my name since it said 303 on it and they still never heard of the stuff

my mom opened the mail and thought i ordered condoms and when my dad came home hes like WTF IS THIS?!?
im going to order some every 2 days until they wont send anymore

I've been intending on tryin this out on my dash. There are several guys on the autopia detailing forums that swear by it. From what I've seen and what I've been told it doesnt attract dust or leave any greasiness like Armor All, nor will it cause damage in the long run.

BTW they offer a larger sample for a few bucks ( like under $4) with the AP and a few others.

BoogerB said:
I've been intending on tryin this out on my dash. There are several guys on the autopia detailing forums that swear by it. From what I've seen and what I've been told it doesnt attract dust or leave any greasiness like Armor All, nor will it cause damage in the long run.

BTW they offer a larger sample for a few bucks ( like under $4) with the AP and a few others.

Ah but does it fog up clear plastic, that is the real key.

I seriously doubt it, but then again why are you wanting to apply a dressing/protectant to a clear plastic?

If you mean by accidently getting some on the guage cluster, I seriousy doubt it. Back when I had my detailing business going you could always spot AA cars because of fogged up guage cluster lenses...

Tell ya what, I'll put some of the 303 on my trans am's lense to see what happens. (I'll try to do it friday afternoon).

FYI there are several clear plastic specific cleaners/polishs/protectants out there.
PM me if you would like more information/help on detailing supplies. I love to help with that kinda stuff.

For clear plastic, Plexus is the first and last word. Problem is, it's unholy expensive these days. $8-12 for an aerosol can is crazy. But it works.

Lemon Pledge has also been used on plexiglass for ages. I know, I know, not the best, but it does work.

Advil thanks for the idea on the lemon pledge, may try that on a few things.

Yes plexus is good stuff, I posted about that in another thread for plasic windows on a Jeep.

ordered 2 again last week i just received them AGAIN just before, nice, works great on the beige leather in my MPV

thanks, i haven't cleaned my truck since i bought it 2 months ago. this will get me in gear to do it again. and armor all sucks!

i ordered 2 of these and i love it, i still have to find a use for it though, and i have 3 more samples coming...good stuff :D

Back