Free $15.00 Starbucks gc

sp0ngeb0b said:
<Thread Crap>
Maybe I'm just a snob, but in my opinion Starbuck's coffee is terrible. It could be that I live near many many independent coffee houses that offer better coffee at cheaper prices and dont have the pseudo-modern furniture that Starbuck's has. Maybe its because I live in Seattle, where we know the difference between good and bad coffee. When its raining outside all the friggin time, you need something to keep you from going crazy and it might as well be good. If I go to Starbuck's (I live a block from one by the way) its because I'm with friends that dont know any better. Even then the only drink I order is the only one that they dont know how to screw up (yet): doppio espresso.

If you live in Southern California, PLEASE dont drink Starbuck's. Do yourself a favor and go to Diedrich or Coffee Bean. I've had them and they're ~10x better than Starbuck's. Oh and if you ever come to Seattle you must drink Ladro Coffee. Or if you're in the University District, drop by Solstice or Sureshot and pick up something up. If you're in Queen Anne, stop by Diablo. They have great cafe con leche.
</Thread Crap>

b0b

i agree....local coffee places in my city taste better and are cheaper (and fair trade). Well, I suppose I could use a couple free biscotti's :)

sp0ngeb0b said:
<Thread Crap>
Maybe I'm just a snob, but in my opinion Starbuck's coffee is terrible. It could be that I live near many many independent coffee houses that offer better coffee at cheaper prices and dont have the pseudo-modern furniture that Starbuck's has. Maybe its because I live in Seattle, where we know the difference between good and bad coffee. When its raining outside all the friggin time, you need something to keep you from going crazy and it might as well be good. If I go to Starbuck's (I live a block from one by the way) its because I'm with friends that dont know any better. Even then the only drink I order is the only one that they dont know how to screw up (yet): doppio espresso.

If you live in Southern California, PLEASE dont drink Starbuck's. Do yourself a favor and go to Diedrich or Coffee Bean. I've had them and they're ~10x better than Starbuck's. Oh and if you ever come to Seattle you must drink Ladro Coffee. Or if you're in the University District, drop by Solstice or Sureshot and pick up something up. If you're in Queen Anne, stop by Diablo. They have great cafe con leche.
</Thread Crap>

b0b

Who goes to Starbucks for the Coffee? :confused:

Edit: Personally Frapuccinos are the shit and of course the hot chics that are usually there.

Just my point hehe...

Journier said:
i dont think anyone wants to tell you :)

thumb_shock.gif

Well what the fuck is the priority code I NEED A FRAPPACINO!!!!!!!!! oh yeah I can test it already. SO WHAT IS IT!!!!!!...... sorry folks I'm just a little edgy ;)

What is priority code?

If you have recently received a paper mailing from us, the Priority Code is located in the lower right-hand side of the brochure.

Please, enter your priority code in the box provided on our website to take advantage of our special offer - a free guide on selecting an investor and compliance management software system for hedge funds and funds of funds. You can use this guide to help your planning for and evaluation of such system.

The guide is also available upon request if you contact us directly.

someone PM on how to get one frome these people, we jsut got a starbucks here and id love to try them

I just received mine today... I don't drink their stuff, but my wife is very excited and thanks you!

Renswic said:
What is priority code?

If you have recently received a paper mailing from us, the Priority Code is located in the lower right-hand side of the brochure.

Please, enter your priority code in the box provided on our website to take advantage of our special offer - a free guide on selecting an investor and compliance management software system for hedge funds and funds of funds. You can use this guide to help your planning for and evaluation of such system.

The guide is also available upon request if you contact us directly.

someone PM on how to get one frome these people, we jsut got a starbucks here and id love to try them

Same here...just tell me how many digits it is and if it is alphanumeric or what...i could try cracking it.

is there a priority code because of the fact that its over and just wants us to think that we can get a fre gift card? Or is ther really ne and we just can't find one?

I did this sometime ago, but no one ever gave up the code to get the card. Next someone gets the priority code, at least share it with the rest of us.

Back