fb1.jpg

fb2.jpg

fb3.jpg

fb4.jpg

fb5.jpg

I like MSI ...

fb6.jpg

Oh yes, we have ourselves a Work in progress :D

Nice! That actually looks alot better than the pics on Falcon-Nw. That Audigy looks cool in the window. :cool: How is the noise and how well does it cool? :confused:

pretty sexy...

I'm curious what the demensions are on that...

Noise is no more than my aria was, and temps are only 2c more than having no case at all. Dimensions are on FNW.com

Just curious, do they sell these as seperate cases just themselves?

If so, where can I find one In canada?!

Nice case, and nice system. My only gripe would be that you paid 299 for it, and you didn't even get the bay covers. I would be complaining to them until I got it, but that's just me. I guess it doesn't really matter if you were already planning on putting something there.

I dont even think FNW has the bay covers, as when you configure a Fragbox system you need a floppy/ floppy combo reader mandatorily.

who the uses floppys anymore anyway when 99% of the systems out there can boot from cdrom/thumb drive....

Still handy for bios flashes, though.

Btw, nice setup civic. Looks alot like mine. :cool:

offtopic-
that cats a persian right?

we had to put mine down a month ago....really old

ontopic-
i used CD-Rs for my bios flashes.....UBCD specifically....

Yes where can I buy one of those cases? I thought you had to buy a full system off Falcons site? How much do they run you?
NVM I searched the fourms.
If you were going to help thanks for the thought! :)

Sorry about yer cat :( I had a tan/white one when i was younger but he was mean so we traded him for this one.

lol and yes i was gonna help but i didnt have a chance to reply until this morning.

You Lion-cut a persian kitty! :eek: You are sick!

BTW...nice case...I really like it. How does your PSU run with the sucking of the hot air and such? Side intake huh? Odd.

lol me an my mom sneeze too much when he has his full blown long hairs, they get all over the house, clothing, and not to mention tangled in my HSF :p

Does that case fit a standard ATX Power Supply? I am buying one and want to know if its worth the extra 75 bucks!

Dillusion,

I've been looking for pictures online, but I can't find any that give me a clear idea (except for the ones you posted). Are the hard drives mounted next to the front side fan? If that's the case, are the two side front fans basically limited to cooling the hard drives? Just trying to get an idea of where it fits in.

BTW, nice system :) . It's probably going to be a pain to order one to Japan...

There is only one intake fan on the side, an 80mm silverstone fan, it blows right over the HD cage cooling the HD's first.

EDIT: Update on first post.

Dillusion,

Ok, the other side had the same holes cut into the case for a fan, so I just assumed....and that's what I get for assuming. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Fidel,

I can't argue with you there. PSP is a lot of fun. :D

Hopefully this new rig update will hold me over, doubt it :D

Update on First post.

What Temps are you getting with that Zalman 7000AlCuLED. I am building a System with the Frag box case but running on a P4 3.0GHZ HT 478 800MHZ FSB and am wondering if I should get the All copper version.

ive gone from a tt sink to zalman to thermalright to zalman back to thermalright and now zalman again, the zalman never fails to impress. curently at 32c idle, old via based board said 44c idle.

Cool I will get the Zalman 7000AlCuLED Cooled since I think the Copper and Silver Colour it has is great looking and I dont OC my CPU ever anyways.

FIC was the OEM for the first frag boxx, i wonder if they are the one on this machine???

Dillusion said:
SIlverstone does this one.
And I like it.
Finished building mine. Working nice, love this FB2 case!

AMD 64 3500
MSI MB
2 GB Ballistix Tracer Ram
300 / 16 Sata HDD
XFX 6600 PCI-E (Will upgrade to X800 when I can)
CDRW DVD Combo + floppy
Antec Neo Modular (sp?) Power Supply
Frag Box 2 DIY Case

Agian this case IS expensive but it is so awesome!
I want another one!

I took my FB2 down to the local gamer LAN place and pimped it, the owners want me to build them 5 FB2 computers!

Once they saw it (and everyone else) they fell in love.

Yeah the Fb is great, i got all my new system parts in, new specs are in sig, and im able to OC now that im back with a P4! im running 235 fsb stable, and 50c idle, which is great for a 600 series P4, and especially in a fragbox, my OC'd X800XL idles at 45c also, which is another plus.

I replaced the HD/intake fan with an enermax variable fan speed "silent" fan, on medium settings, it pushes a good amount of air and is barely audible, since i have a zalman 7000 on my CPU and a VF700 on my X800XL, my rig is totally silent, OC'd, and does everything my mid tower did, i love it.

If you guys want updated pics i can take some on monday, i have grad night tonight, then a rugby game tommorow morning, then a LAN at the office depot center to attend. So itll be awhile...

PS- watch out for the cathode light, ive broke TWO of them so far, they are so brittle without having the external clear casing, ive broken them both by sandiwching it between the HD cage and an IDE cable, sucks :(

5%20FG2%20lined%20up.jpg

I am building 5 for other people.....I also am building myself another one. My son claimed the first one. The one for me is water cooled, I think that will look cool!

Back