Equallogic PS100E SAN 14 x 250GB iSCSI - $2,750 BIN

Nate7311

2[H]4U
I have an Equallogic PS100E that was originally used as a sales demo unit and refurbed by me (I work for an equallogic dealer). This array is 14 x 250GB SATA II Drives totalling 3.5TB RAW. It supports RAID 10 (1.5TB), 5 (2.63TB), 50 (2.18TB), and 6 (2.19TB). This unit comes with a single controller with 1GB CACHE, 2 PSU's and 2 Fan Units. In other words it is fully operational just like the Death Star. For those that are not familiar with these, they are iSCSI with 3 GbE RJ45 or SFP ports or on the controller and FAST.

For the tweaker crowd, there are plenty of examples of owners replacing the stock SATA drives with up to 2TB drives. Hitachi and Seagate are the most popular drives for this.

The array will ship with the serial console cable.

Original Product flyer here

Because it was a sales demo and has been at hundreds of clients it is not quite pristine. Close, but not quite. Pix available for serious buyers. $1,500 starting, $2,750 BIN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160871699485

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Actually, it just doesn't start until noon CDT today :). I guess I made the assumption that a prescheduled item would be available, but not in the search until showtime. Give it a few hours :D

We have a PS100E as one of our SAN's in our Lab at work. It's a decent entry level box....far from speedy but does the job for Lab stuff.

Last edited:
Absolutely an option. But your comment in an advertisement thread is appreciated...:rolleyes:

Sorry..thought this was listed in the Data Storage sub-forum...i've removed my comments.

Back