EK Summer Sale (up to 80% off)

Decent pricing but shipping costs kills most of these deals. Wish EK would offer free shipping for large $$ orders. Also EKWB prices have gone up significantly over the last couple years and the quality has gone down the drain. I wanted to go direct die for Intel 13th gen but with the recent quality issues with their direct die block I went SuperCool instead. Saved myself a little over $100 going that route with better performance.

Decent pricing but shipping costs kills most of these deals. Wish EK would offer free shipping for large $$ orders. Also EKWB prices have gone up significantly over the last couple years and the quality has gone down the drain. I wanted to go direct die for Intel 13th gen but with the recent quality issues with their direct die block I went SuperCool instead. Saved myself a little over $100 going that route with better performance.
I agree that shipping to US kills this sale for me, otherwise I would grab one of those FLT combos. I dont agree with quality dropping, EK makes a polished product. I do think they have become a bit stale. What is SuperCool? If that is a new player I want to check them out.

Back