EA downloader not letting me have MY SF!!!

texuspete00

Supreme [H]ardness
So I set up a Crossfire rig. Reformatted and all that. EA downloader won't give me SF. When I set up my rig and clicked download, sometimes it wouldn't respond. Other times it would come back with ~ "please try again later. May be updating the servers. " Yesterday, it was just stuck on flat out ignoring the "dowwnload" button like it was half doing the day before.

EuroForces it gave me, and it does show like I paid for SF just the same. Never had a problem in Steam that wasn't just short temporary hang ups during mass load times. Kind of lame of their system to choke like that over nothing. I mean you log-in and you get a DL. More like trying to run fileplanet than steam. WTF!

I didn't even know you could download SF through the EAD. I bought SF on CD. Even so I bet they're hacking around the EAD servers in prep for the AF release. :(

Praise Jesus! It works. Only 2 days!

Heh, knew after I posted it would work. Anyways, figured I'd share, two separate nights. Now I got to search for that thread on the install order. Funny thing is, it has taken me this long to finally start to be peeved at BF. :D

I didn't like EuroForces though. I like SF so I'd prefer the game extended with the SF vain still in it. They could probably keep whatever "AF" is. But I'm sure they'll let me know about it the next time I log on. Little Devils. :p

Oh, wild guess says Armored Fury? Like there wouldn't have been a thread already. As if!

Back