Dual Monitor Setup recommendation

Swede88

Lurker
I'm looking for suggestions on how to setup dual monitors on an executive desk that can allow me to still talk to someone seated in front of the desk if needed. I don't mind having to move the monitors in order to view someone in front of me.

It's a large excecutive desk, classic rectangular shape but not solid wood (manufactured). I have not built the PC yet, nor have I purchased the monitors, everything is in the planning stages.

dual monitor arm that swivels. look on amazon.
Do you think mounting it to the desk will be an issue given that it's manufactured wood? It's one of those Bush Furniture Executive desks. Not sure if those are stury enough to endure the mounting/weight of the monitors. Thoughts?

Do you think mounting it to the desk will be an issue given that it's manufactured wood? It's one of those Bush Furniture Executive desks. Not sure if those are stury enough to endure the mounting/weight of the monitors. Thoughts?
most will come with a plate for that, to distribute the pressure.

Can you not have your computer and monitor more off to one side, vs dead middle?

And yes, i had a cheap ikea composite "sewing" table top and it held 4 monitors + the quad monitor arm which weighs a pretty penny.

Can you not have your computer and monitor more off to one side, vs dead middle?

And yes, i had a cheap ikea composite "sewing" table top and it held 4 monitors + the quad monitor arm which weighs a pretty penny.

I could, but ultimately it wouldn't be what I prefer as visitors who would actually take a seat will be rare. I will be using the computer almost 98% of the time spent in the office.

Back