Does Microsoft sell a corded version of the "leather" keyboard?

Glottis

Limp Gawd
Basically microsoft has these really comfortable keyboards with cushioned fake leather on the bottom for a palm rest, but unfortunately I have only been able to find them as a cordless in the "Elite" cordless set they sell. Unfortunately, I dont want to pay $100 for a mouse I dont want and a keyboard that requires batteries. But I like the fake leather. Thanks for the help.

Smply buy the corded version you like that has that extra space at the bottom, cut it out, insert a Gel-eez wrist rest in there and cover it with REAL leather...or vynil (sp??). Guess it depends on if you like to condition your keyboard with leather treatments every 3-6 months...;)

yeah, see I dont want to. Besides, I like the layout and feel of the MS one, and its got all the media keys I want.

No offense but I think the mods must be sleeping, or there's no way in hell this'd still be here. :rolleyes:

I suggest personally "closing" the thread by editing the first post and re-doing this in General Hardware or something. you aren't necessarily gonna get a lot of helpfull replies in the Cool Cases forum, 'cus THAT'S what most people come here to talk about.

This isn't a thread crap, just a suggestion.....good luck.

If your worried abotu batteries, you shouldn't be. I've had the Logitech Cordless Freedom Duo for something like 3 years now and i've only had to change the batteries twice. Yes, that's only TWICE, the batteries last well over a year before needing replacement.

If the mods would like to move it, that would be perfectly fine.

SB22: Still, I dont want to have to spend that much money on a wireless set when all I want is the keyboard. I definately DO NOT want the mouse in that set, its lame.

edit: thanks mods, it hath been moved.

I feel you man...I always want a corded KB...No need for a cordless...

Back