Do your flashing case lights annoy you?

MadSkills

Limp Gawd
Do you guys case lights start to get on your nerves? Like, do the flashing lights and weird colors irritate you after awhile, or are they distracting from whatever you are doing?

I'm building a new PC and thinking about outfitting it with a couple cool lights like a power supply, and the corsair memory with the LEDs seems to be a good performer for the price.

I will also be using this PC as an HTPC w/ a windowed case in the living room connected to a high quality digital display. Will the Corsair memory lights be too distracting for this purpose?

UV black lights, with uv sensitive parts, is a combination thats pleasing to the eye without being overly bright or annoying. I usually avoid the sound activated lights because it is a little distracting

i dont' think I could take a "flashing light" I just have 2 12 inch green Cold Cathode lights and I really like them

speaking of lights, does anyone know how to get the damn power light and HD light on an antec lan boy witha shuttle mobo to work, i CAN'T and its makin me a lil mad.... any help would be greatly apperciated

i have no led's in my case at all...and thats the way i like it

you shouldnt be able to know if my computer is on or off (except now that i think a hd is dieing and its making an annoying high pitched noise)

i guess it depends on if your case is on top of your desk or on the floor.. mines on the floor and the vantec van controller lights are really damn bright and sometimes i wish it had an off switch or a dimmer at least.. but i'm glad its not right in my face, that i couldnt stand

for ccfls.. it really depends on how your pc is facing you. Obviously if the ccfls are in plain sight, they will drive you made. Small Corsair blinking lights wont make one difference at all.

Just once you have it all setup, position your tower to the desired position.

Back