Diablo II

well, i just made a ISO of my diablo 2 playdisk, because i dont want to risk scratching it at all since i just got it and all, but the damn thing wont work, it just tells me make sure your cd is in the cd drive and pres retry, but it just wont pick it up.

are there any 1.10 nocd patches out for it yet?

yes, but they are terribly buggy, i tried it once because blizzard games just dont always work in my cd drive, and when i connected to battle net i got a invalid version, and other ones i tried didnt even get to the menu screen before crashing. i have to use the cd now when ever i want to play, thankfully its not that often.

thanks, i got the one from blizz hacks and it works great, just made a quick server to test it out and i had no crashes, game loaded just fine and i still have my necromancer online yay!

weak lvl 13 tho with crappy wand, but n e way thats a whole other discusion for a different forum. :D

weaken plus corpse explode is the best combo for a necro. that and corpse raise. find a pally buddy and it's a breeze

i used farscape gamedrive pro. its makes a image of the cd and a virtual drive. it insert the "cd' into teh virtual drive and u dont have any cds to insert into a real drive.

i made one with nero, i just put it in the nero immage drive and then i deleated it now it wont work, i gues you still need the image in there.

well now, doesnt that defeat the whole purpose of the nocd.

its better than hearing your cdrom spin at high speeds during game play and less loading than with cd

I used Alcohol 120% to make an mds/mdf image of the CD. Works great!

I prefer the no-cd crack to the others simply because you need i anyways in order to use the current pickit as well as a few other handy things.

Also Summon necros own now. Skellies rock hardcore.

Any of you guys play Ladder on USEast?

Originally posted by yujie
useast, account : yujie sort of noob

I'm on account: Overkillin

I play quite a bit, maybe I can hook you up with some items or something.

I added ya to my /f list and if anyone else here plays useast ladder feel free to add me.

Back