Dell 1U 24 port 10/100 unmanaged switch $69

grjr

[H]ard|Gawd
It's hard to believe that you can get a 1U 10/100 switch with 24 ports for only $69 with free shipping but it's true! Here's the link- http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&kc=6W300&l=en&oc=pct2024&s=bsd

If the link doesn't work just go to dell's website click on small buisness solutions and networking gear and you'll find it...

I just ordered one myself, but not from the dell site. Some dude on ebay was selling a new one with a buy it now price of $55 + 12 Shipping so I got it :D $67 and no tax woot! I'm so cheap :cool:

Got my switch today, just wanted to show it off :D

switch.jpg

Managed means you can admin it...like assign certain things to certain IP's, or etc. Unmanaged is like the Linksys or Netgear you buy at BestBuy....just plug it in and that's it.

I picked up the Gigabit Dell switch when it was almost half-price a while back. Gigabit is cheap enough now it's worth getting if you can (or use it).

We need you to adjust your order.

Thank you for choosing Dell.

We're sorry, but we are unable to process your request. The e-value code you entered is either incorrect, not eligible on the small business website, or has expired. If you feel you have reached this page in error please try the following steps:

Please review your e-value code's format. E-value codes have two parts and generally contain five alphanumeric digits followed by five or six alphanumeric digits XXXXX-XXXXXX. Try entering the e-value code again here.
This site is for Small Business e-value codes only. If you have a Home and Home Office e-value code, please click here.
If you still believe you have reached this page in error, please call our sales division at 1-800-917-DELL.

Try this

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/2000?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

a little more but still pretty good.

Originally posted by Tweakmeister
Managed means you can admin it...like assign certain things to certain IP's, or etc. Unmanaged is like the Linksys or Netgear you buy at BestBuy....just plug it in and that's it.

I picked up the Gigabit Dell switch when it was almost half-price a while back. Gigabit is cheap enough now it's worth getting if you can (or use it).

yeah i wish i had picked up one of those gige switches, the lan part i host has an 8 port gige and we need to expand.

Back