Dell 1.5TB External HD. $67.99 (updates)

Mine still shows 'pending'. I got my email an hour after I went through the transaction. Man Dell is slow.

I ordered one but I'm almost positive they will be canceled. There's just too much money to be lost from an obvious spelling error.

And of course there's thousands of orders from various people and they won't have the supply needed to fulfill all of them if they did choose to go through with it. Especially the people who ordered from numerous email accounts.

An inquiry sent to Dell regarding my order (1 of these) yielded this:

"We are experiencing some unforeseen supply constraints which in turn can delay some orders. Should an unanticipated delay occur, we will contact you to let you know. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your patience. "

Nothing about canceling the order....maybe it will go through? I don't mind waiting a week or two for cheap storage.

got my cancellation today awwwwwwwwwwww

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.

We regret that, because of a pricing error, we have cancelled this order as it relates to a SimpleTech 1.5 TB Hi-Speed USB/eSata-300 Duo Pro External Hard Drive.

No cancellation email yet
If I am destined not to get it, I sure hope they give my paypal back! :eek:

Found it in the junk mail box =]

Cancellation email received tonight, found it in the spambox too...

Mine is still pending, was supposed to ship out today, but the date got moved back to the 12th...

How long will it take them to refund me(PayPal)? I don't give out free loans to evil corperations....

Back