Dc

Thats is one of the things that erks me about DC. Tanks do not shoot down helos! I dont know it just dosn't seem right to me.

Originally posted by Egg242
Thats is one of the things that erks me about DC. Tanks do not shoot down helos! I dont know it just dosn't seem right to me.
something has to be powerful enough, seeing as helis are way overpowered already as they are

shiikas are surprisingly effective - also its really as hard as you think to aim a t72 or m1a1 a little above one and kill a helicopter with one shell

i swear those tanks can be godsends - the perfect weapon against stat whoring helicopter users (which is the only thing that irks me about dc)

Nothing irks me like spawn campers. I was playing on DC Sea Rigs last night, and the only spawn point available to me was the carrier. There were 3 spawn points on the carrier, but the enemy had 2 soldiers on the deck of the carrier, covering all 3. All I did for 5 minutes was spawn, die, spawn, die. The only way out of this was to switch sides.

thats nice.
as for choppers, they are nothing. i take them down soo fast people think i'm cheating. 2 stingers make it fly like a rock. you just need to know how far ahead of them to aim.
tanks take a little too many hits now, i've shot at a tank with 5 rpg's and its still standing.

If you know what you are doing there are plenty of counters for helicopters. SA-7, Shilkas, ZPU, the new missile thing?, and all of their American counterparts. These days if a chopper is camping over an enemy base he is not there much longer than 30 sec. If you are out in the open in a tank with no air support and an Apache comes by, you deserved it. I use anti armor when in tanks so if a Apache or a-10 comes apon me I have a good counter. Also if my tank is destroyed by another vechicle I have a counter for that too.

Whoa whoa guys, you've managed to derail this perfectly nonsensical thread with a relevent topic, words, and sentences. Now let's get back on track here :

o ya well i pwn ur mom lol lol pwnd

Back