Damn that's fast!

Wshmaster0

2[H]4U
So at 8 AM I ordered a Ratpadz XT and by 9:43AM I got tracking # :eek:

All I can say is DAMN! lol.. I've never had an order be processed and shipped that fast before.. ever.

Hopefully USPS keeps it going by actually delivering it to my house before next week, lol.

I've ordered from Newegg at 3 in the afternoon and had it delivered before 10 the next morning... using standard shipping.

I've ordered from Newegg at 3 in the afternoon and had it delivered before 10 the next morning... using standard shipping.

You must be lucky. With their DHL, they take the package over 30 miles away from me, then give it to USPS to take back my way. I live one city over from their warehouse yet it takes a minimum of 3 days to get an order. Tiger Direct shipping from IL with ups ground takes 1 day longer, and it's free.

You must be lucky. With their DHL, they take the package over 30 miles away from me, then give it to USPS to take back my way. I live one city over from their warehouse yet it takes a minimum of 3 days to get an order. Tiger Direct shipping from IL with ups ground takes 1 day longer, and it's free.
They use DHL in your area? When I order from Newegg and it has free shipping, it's shipped by guaranteed three day UPS service. Of course UPS isn't the greatest but way better than DHL (I've had nothing but problems with them.

Back