crazy mod

look at the dust........

and no grills, id love to see it suck a piece of something in thier so hard it breaks something :rolleyes:

interesting

Originally posted by That_Sound_Guy
look at the dust........

and no grills, id love to see it suck a piece of something in thier so hard it breaks something :rolleyes:

interesting

Hopefully not a household pet:eek:

lol thats HUGE but its ugly :( and the noise must be great :) lol looks kinda funny his temps might be good but i would never do that to a case .

yup, its easy.. i will be posting the whole worklog there. but i admit, it was cool doing it and i get a 7'c temp drop. But the fan was so loud, i had it running it at 5v.. however, it's a roar unlike the whinig scream i hear from my tt volcano7!

Since then, watercooling it is!

radiator fan can't run on 5V... the load is too high!

still for it to run at 12V... he must have a PSU that can handle that load! about 10-15A?

i dont know how many times i bumped my finger into a spinning fan when working im my case....

i'll be really afraid to be around that one, talk about a need of grill

but its not dumb at all.

Originally posted by Goat_187
i dont know how many times i bumped my finger into a spinning fan when working im my case....

i'll be really afraid to be around that one, talk about a need of grill

but its not dumb at all.

maybe drop the "at all", there are definately...issues, but it has it's ...pros as well.

Originally posted by That_Sound_Guy
look at the dust........

interesting

like his head! idiot!

I want to make a side case panel (or an entire case) completely out of those thin zalman fans, that would be better

Originally posted by Glottis
I want to make a side case panel (or an entire case) completely out of those thin zalman fans, that would be better
Zalman fans arent the best noise/CFM
try the cooler master ones
good idea tho

Back