Cooler Master Wave Master $134 + Free shipping

umm too bad that case has some serious design flaws. Is that price that great anyways?

I have no clue what youve been smoking, but everyone here knows that the Wavemaster is known to be one of the best overall designed cases, and was even named best case of 2003 from maximum PC

Design flaws?
I had no troubles at all with this case. It's attractive and functional at the same time. I've worked with dozens of cases and this is among my 2 or 3 most favored. I'd buy or recommend it in a hearbeat.
My SOP thinks it's the absolute coolest thing and loves to show it off to her friends...it's her's so she can do that.

I just ordered the black WaveMaster after seeing it at my friends house..

its fairly small though...mid tower size..

I'm hoping I can fit 4 raptors in there..

Other than the odd popup ports in the top its a pretty sweet case..

From what I hear the wavemasters front fans hardly get any flow and im not sure about it but one of the fans bypass the dust filter.

Originally posted by Mr.BrIaN
From what I hear the wavemasters front fans hardly get any flow and im not sure about it but one of the fans bypass the dust filter.

Whether this is true, I know not. However, I DO know that this case is gorgeous, original, and for the price, a good deal.

They where selling it last year for 160 shiped but with a psu.

my suggestion, dont get the wavemaster. ppl will think that u have the new compaq and such

That's a deal to jump on. Classiest looking case out there. I've got it with a window and everyone oohs and awes over it.

Back