command and conquer HELP PLEASE

Firebomb

[H]ard|Gawd
I got the first decade and I cant get it to work with ipx. i have the ipx protocals installed is there somthing else I have to do?

and also has anyone played this with a 6800 nvida. mine screen shakes and its blurry.. but my ati 9600 plays it fine.

i've played it on a 7800GT perfectly fine ,i dont think the internet play works tho...

Go into the options and click on network, select a different network card. I blame firewire for this problem.

hity645 said:
Go into the options and click on network, select a different network card. I blame firewire for this problem.

im not sure I know what u meen. there is no network in the option. just game speed and such.. I am talking about the first cnc ... and also to people getting it to work right on a nvidia what drivers are u useing
i am useing the newest ones and it makes my screen shack and if i play a game. when I get out of the game my screen keeps shacking for a while.. its like it mess's my monitor up.

Sorry I assumed you meant like RA2, didn't know anyone would try to play the first on network.

well its the first cnc from the first decade release... i loved the first one the best... and I want to play it network .

ps i dont want to play it online.. i want to play it local lan.,

im pretty sure you cannot play it on lan so just go and play it online instead, i dont think it's very bandwidth demanding :)

Back