car adapter for zen xtras?

ug_rulz_all

Limp Gawd
im considering getting a zen xtra eventually but i want to be able to play it in a car

im aware you can do it with the nomad jukebox but can you do it with the nomad zen?

I own a Zen Xtra and a standard car kit that I used with my cd player works fine. I would be surprised if a Zen would be different.

Originally posted by nuance
I own a Zen Xtra and a standard car kit that I used with my cd player works fine. I would be surprised if a Zen would be different.
where can i get them? also does it have any sound quality distortion at all? im aware that you should use the headphone jack on the zen as opposed to the line out

You can pick up a Belkin fm transimtter at BB for about 30$. It works ok, as long as there's a station open 88.1 to 88.7.

Originally posted by BP
You can pick up a Belkin fm transimtter at BB for about 30$. It works ok, as long as there's a station open 88.1 to 88.7.
I've been reading a lot of reviews about this one you speak of and 99% of the people have said its pretty crappy cause theres so much static.

Does anyone know of possibly a more expensive one that has a further range?

Originally posted by Steve_010
I've been reading a lot of reviews about this one you speak of and 99% of the people have said its pretty crappy cause theres so much static.

Does anyone know of possibly a more expensive one that has a further range?

AUX CABLES!!!!

JoJo, I'd love to know how to use aux cables on a deck that doesn't have an aux in.

You can pick up a Belkin fm transimtter at BB for about 30$. It works ok, as long as there's a station open 88.1 to 88.7
I happened to be in BB today looking for the exact item and the packaging said that it will transmit to any station in the normal FM range. Up to 107.9 I think. Maybe they've come out with a new model...? Just FYI, it adjusted by 1/10 of a mhz.

Originally posted by JoJoFine
AUX CABLES!!!!
I didnt know they made aux cables the size of a cd so that when i put it in my car cd player the aux cables spin around really fast so my car cd player can read the info on the cables after I put them in the car cd player. So after I put the aux cables in my car cd player can I still use the stop/play/pause buttons that are on my car cd player? I hope so cause I want to continue to use my car cd player.

Back