Board of FPS and war games

peacetilence

2[H]4U
Is there anything else that has come out in the past few months that isn't either War, RTS, FPS, or in the vein of FPS? (like Oblivion) I'm in the mood for some old school adventure games or even a good platformer like Pychonauts (yes I own Oblivion and I am already kind of bored with it because it seems more limited than Morrowind)

A game that came to the top of my head was that spraypaint game.

Mark Ecko's : Contents Under Pressure.

What about The Longest Journey (or something like that)? I heard it was quite an excellent adventure Myst-type game.

The longest journey was a good game, and it's sequel dreamfall, is about to be released.
Give them a try.

Hellgate: London.

Guild Wars and Dungeon Siege 2 failed to be Diablo 2's replacement, but this is the true Diablo 3 (in 3D, different setting). been waiting for this game for 2 years. its the only reason why i keep up/buy new hardware.

Haha wow, didn't even notice I typed board... I guess that's what happens when you go on a 4 day drinking binge on your days off...

I played Longest Journey a while back. Good game, I will check out it's sequel

I still need to check out Still Life and if it's any good I will get that Crime Stories game.

Other cool adventure games are Syberia 1 & 2 and of course Indigo Prophecy.

I really miss games like Dune and Police Quest. Maybe I am strange but I enjoy these games just as much as FPS if not more sometimes. They remind me of reading really good books at time..

^ heh like your sig man.

Back