BM YMMV KB Toy Store closing everything 30% off

Dan UCF

[H]ard|Gawd
The KB toy store in my area Oviedo Florida is closing and everything they have is 50% off. I'm personally going to pick up a Gamboy Advance for $70 and some games. People who like legos and other toys could get some pretty decent deals too right now.
As I said in the topic your mileage may vary and its only brick and mortar as far as I know. The web site doesn't say anything. Hopefully its not just the KB in my area or I'd feel a little silly.
BTW they had over 40 Gameboy advance SPs yesterday. I'm kinda hoping they price them even cheaper.

there is a list on the net somewhere thats a PDF of which stores are closing.

We've got one a few miles from me that I already checked out last night. Lots of stuff is already overpriced, so the 30% off makes some stuff a good deal but not that much. They have a few N64 Pokemon games left that they are trying to pass off for $54, and the rest of their games are priced crappy as well. I'll wait unti the day after they close and do a little dumpster diving ;)

The one here in Redmond is closing, but there was nothing worth getting by the time I got there yesterday.

Back