BLIZZARD Confirms WISPS !!! The new Alliance Race !

well after looking at the date.... I hope this is a early aprils food joke. :rolleyes: plz dear god blizzard.... let it be a joke.

Treeform: Turns the wisp into a tree for 30 seconds. During this time, spirit is increased by 300. However, the wisp's chance to dodge or parry axes is reduced by 50%.

Found that amusing.

My favorite was 2004 where they announced 2 headed ogres as playable in WoW. One player composed each head and you were bound together for all eternity. Kids believed it too. :rolleyes:

Baredor said:
My favorite was 2004 where they announced 2 headed ogres as playable in WoW. One player composed each head and you were bound together for all eternity. Kids believed it too. :rolleyes:

That would be great... Can you imagine two 14 year olds screaming back at eachother, each pulling in a different direction.

There were plenty of them on the forums that were all for it too. "zomg tihs will b awsum!!"

It must hurt to be that dumb. :p

I don't feel anything, but I DO know that two headed ogres would have been awesome! THAT would have gotten me to play WoW.

Back