BioShock Screenie!

Sweet! I want to see what the fuss is about. Only been a PC gamer going on 4 or 5 years now. Picked up system shock 2 though.

People are going to start screaming D3 though about the screenshot. Although, if it looked to be a more realistic setting, people would yell HL2!

Hell yeah. System Shock 2 was one of the scariest and deep games i've played. Loved it. It was like a futuristic Thief game (no bad thing at all). I just hope that this game is as good as SS2.

I read about this game in the latest issue of EGM. This studio has imagination coming out the wazoo.

I'm sold if it can live up to the high standards of SS2 even if it isn't SS3. What would be jaw dropping is SS2 redone with the Doom 3 engine... it was just made for a game like SS2. It would put the scary level of Doom 3 (which is already quite good) to shame.

And BioShock will be PC only right? Definitely has potential then... chances of another Deus Ex 2 are greatly decreased.

That's a neg., it's going to be on Xbox 360 as well, possibly PS3. Not sure about PS3, but X360 is a definite.

Molgera said:
I'm sold if it can live up to the high standards of SS2 even if it isn't SS3. What would be jaw dropping is SS2 redone with the Doom 3 engine... it was just made for a game like SS2. It would put the scary level of Doom 3 (which is already quite good) to shame.

And BioShock will be PC only right? Definitely has potential then... chances of another Deus Ex 2 are greatly decreased.

SS2 in D3's engine what be instant shat your pants scary. bioshock looks tempting for sure though.

Back