Bios for x79 LGA 1356?

Mandevora

n00b
Hello! Firstly I apologize for my English, I am using Google Translate to communicate, since I am not very good with the language. I recently had a problem with my motherboard. I came to the conclusion that the bios was corrupted, and I was wondering if anyone had any backup of this Bios.

It is an Atermiter x79 LGA 1356 mobo

1707081848556.png
1707081836744.png

In case you're worried about how I came to the conclusion that the bios was corrupted, here's a little context (although I don't think it's entirely clear due to the translation):

The problem started after I got a blue screen. Recently I had been having blue screens with the error "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" and some were saying something about a bug in the kernel.

As I said, after giving a blue screen (which I couldn't see the error it marked) the PC wouldn't turn on. I tried everything, bridging the 24pin PSU cable individually to see if it turned on, changing the CPU, until I found the error. It was the battery from the mobo, I just replaced it and turned it on. After that, came the real problem.

The BIOS did not boot, it did not even provide video, and if it does not provide video, one could imagine that the cause of this is the GPU, but based on a pattern of behavior, I came to the conclusion that the bios was responsible.

These behavior patterns are the following:

1. When turning on a PC, the normal behavior is as follows:
- The BIOS logo of your MOBO appears
- At the same time, the peripherals (keyboard and mouse) turn on.
- Afterwards, it will load the logo of the operating system that you have installed, and it will enter this

In my case, the BIOS logo did not appear, and the peripherals did not turn on.

2. When all storage units are disconnected from a PC, the normal thing is that a screen appears saying that no boot location was found. I did that, I disconnected all storage units, and in theory, if it were the graphics card, even if I was not seeing the message on my monitor, it should come out of there, and when I click the power button, the PC should turn off immediately. moment, that is the normal behavior of a PC, but it does not happen with me, I have to press the power button for a few seconds to turn off the PC

I have already tried several things to try to fix it.
- Change the processor
- Clean ram
- Toggle the ram position
- Perform CMos in different ways (with the mobo stack, and with the JBat1 pin)

etc etc

I hope I have managed to understand myself, I apologize for the translation.

i can find you anthing on that brand but evga kept popping up in the search...
one thing i dont see mentioned is if you tested and/or replaced the cmos battery. try that too.

i can find you anthing on that brand but evga kept popping up in the search...
one thing i dont see mentioned is if you tested and/or replaced the cmos battery. try that too.
Yes, I tried. The battery it used was a CR2032, try a CR2016, which is a little thinner and from what I understand lasts less than the 2032. I don't change anything

It seems to be a Russian rebrand of a Huananzhi "E5 v304" board. I can't access the Huananzhi website (I have China on my geoblock list), but you might be able to find a visually identical board to yours in an x79* and LGA1356 flavor and see what it can offer.

I did locate a couple BIOSes (attached, use at your own risk; I have no way of verifying them), though not knowing anything about the board, I don't know if you are able to update a BIOS if you can't post the system. A BIOS flashback system would be required and I don't see any buttons for it in your image or on the original e5 v304 board.

From a practical standpoint, these boards are made from recycled e-waste, and once there is the slightest of issues, are themselves e-waste again. You can buy "new" replacements on AliExpress for US$40. You can buy genuine not-hacked-together X79 or dual Socket 2011 Xeon boards and CPUs on Ebay for $100, and there's a quality Supermicro dual 1356 for $75 with CPU.

*It's actually a mobile HM70 chipset.

Attachments

• E5-V307_stock.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • e5-v304_backup.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back