bfg 6800Gt from compuplus question...(quick)

I know this is a stupid question , but is the box a retail box, or is it the grey one? Thanks and im a n00b here, but i plan to post in the future. Thanks again. Im in green land now.

someone in a different thread has a pic of his BFG card from Compuplus and it is the retail box.

look here.

I'll clear up everything. I bought one and yes the picture is of the eVGA card however you WILL get the BFG 6800 GT OC card. I have purchased two of them from comp-u-plus and both have been the retail BFG 6800 GT OC card.

Compuplus has really pulled through for the consumer and their RMA policy really is unmatched!

Order the card!!!

oh damn, you bring up a good point. I didnt even notice the sticker on the card.

nice catch.

ozziegn said:
oh damn, you bring up a good point. I didnt even notice the sticker on the card.

nice catch.

No it's the BFG 6800 GT OC card; they just have the wrong picture. Disregard the picture people. It's the BFG 6800 GT OC card!! Trust me!

no no we arnt talkin on compuplus's website, look at the thread given ^^^ scroll down and youll see a picture.

I ordered it yesterday and overnighted the card. Arrived today eventhough I ordered it past noon (which is past 1 pm there time)! I have to say I was impressed with the service. It is the BFG 6800GT OC in retail packaing. Unforunately my card is DOA and I ave to RMA it. Obviously not their fault though.

Memo said:
Unforunately my card is DOA and I ave to RMA it. Obviously not their fault though.

damn thats gotta suck. plunkin' $400+ on something thats deader than a doornail? I feel for ya man.......

on a side note, isnt this the second card to be RMAed to Compuplus on this forum? didnt that Rick James guy also have to RMA his card to them? if so, I'd say that they arent batting too good of an average on their luck on inventory.

I bought one from compuplus and it was retail plus i only payed $345 for GT :D .

clem409 said:
I bought one from compuplus and it was retail plus i only payed $345 for GT :D .

How'd you get such a good deal? Did they just raise it cause it's $431 now :(

ozziegn said:
damn thats gotta suck. plunkin' $400+ on something thats deader than a doornail? I feel for ya man.......

on a side note, isnt this the second card to be RMAed to Compuplus on this forum? didnt that Rick James guy also have to RMA his card to them? if so, I'd say that they arent batting too good of an average on their luck on inventory.

Well I just ordered one from them so I hope mine isn't DOA :(

That special price was just like for 30 minutes i ordered it and to tell ya truth i thought they would not ship it at that price,but i'm really happy they did :D .

janko10 said:
Did they just raise it cause it's $431 now :(

oh, now that is bullsh*t.

thats more than what I paid for my PNY GT including sales tax.

Back