BF2 Updated, but not?

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
I got the standalone 300mb huge patch..The 1.22?

Anyway, I check my version and it states: 1.1.27? The same # it has been since the last update I did long ago. So whats the catch? I wasnt allowed to play in a server because mine wasnt update, so I updated and im let in.

But it dosnt update...

Uhh no one can helpzor?

Man, need to get this done before the big [H] BF2 weekend! TOMORROW!

Already did that, same thing.

Turns out, 1.1.2716-552.0 is the same as patch 1.22. How that works, I dont know. It is stated deep within EA's site.

NotSoSimple said:
Already did that, same thing.

Turns out, 1.1.2716-552.0 is the same as patch 1.22. How that works, I dont know. It is stated deep within EA's site.

now that you mention that, i remember seeing my bf2 version not matching the 1.22 patch #.. i mean, if you can play on 99% of the servers, your fine

turn on same version only filter.

yea I noticed the same thing Finaly gave up after I installed 1.22 3 times! and re-installed the entire game a couple times prior to that lol

I think they mentioned a while back that they screwed up the naming for the patch or something.
I d/l each of the progressive patches, PLUS all the standalone ones (in case I had to reinstall).

Did you do the progressive patch or did you reinstall and do the standalone patch?
Should be fine that way.

I recommend uninstall (and check your registry for any leftover stuff,cuz mine had it), then reinstall full game and install patch 1.22.

And when the HELL is 1.3 coming out??

Dragon take a nap or something you're making me nervous with all your yelling and hooting. lol :D

Patch rumored to come out the 23rd but EA said last month "mid-May".

I uninstalled completely and applied the huge patch. I think it got rid of lag problems though.

Isn't there another smaller patch they released? I'm pretty sure there is.

Snotrocket said:
Isn't there another smaller patch they released? I'm pretty sure there is.

Specify? The latest patch is 1.22. Full is huge and the incremental 1.22 is small.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Dragon take a nap or something you're making me nervous with all your yelling and hooting. lol :D

Patch rumored to come out the 23rd but EA said last month "mid-May".

lol!
what?
:D

I just want my patches NOW!!!
:D
lol
and besides they're always give a date and then push it back
pfft

Back