betarigs strategy

mkrohn

2[H]4U
Is it best to post your rigs individually or as your entire "farm" Everything seems very stable in my farm. I actually had gone literally a month without touching a thing!

My first rig posted was a 2.5Mh 7850 rig but it's not showing up in the listings yet. Do they take a while to show up?

You should look at Nicehash, it's more convenient. I think the Betarigs listings do take a while to show up, yes.

nicehash doesn't have X11 which is what I'm in the middle of switching over to in preparation of summer. The massive reduction in power usage from the cards themselves paired with the power saved from not running the AC as much are pretty huge.

Yes, just use the same username and password on each rig. Make sure you remove the individual listings. As for how long, in my experience, they have been right away.

I've merged a few rigs in. I had a rental this morning and it was nice since when using betarigs as pool #1 when a rig is rented it just automatically starts and I don't do a thing. I'm hoping to finish getting things on pimp today but it takes me a while.

Back