Best Dark Coin Mining Pool

I'm actually setting up one of my rigs on Cinnipool. I'm not sure it's the best and I still haven't got it running properly yet. Every time I run sph-sgminer, it gives me an error about memory not available and the TC is too high but i think I only set it at 8192. Can't figure out what's wrong yet. Might be related to the fact that I'm using 14.4 drivers.

I've been using drkpool.com but have had tons of problems with them. Its constantly down, payouts are slow and get tons of rejects no matter how I tune the cards.

Yesterday I finally switched to miningpoolhub.com to try it out. So far it has been much more stable, but they payouts are half what I was getting, so I'll probably be looking for something else once again.

So far Dark.SuchPool.pw has been very stable, almost 0 stale rate and the pool has a sizable amount hashing power.

I use dark.suchpool.pw and seem to get a lot less than I should with two 7950 (3mhs). Around 4 days now and I have 0.577 drk confirmed and 0.02 unconfirmed. All seems fine with sgminer no errors no nothing. Should I change pool or even go solo?

Not sure what you were expecting for 3MH/s. Run it through a DC calc and you get exactly that.

Hmmm maybe it was my bad, I relied on what coinwarz calculator stated, but now I hear it is way off the mark.

For coin specific mining, learn to setup your own P2Pools, and never worry about the best pools again.

Dark.SuchPool.pw looks like it's having some issues right now. Are you guys seeing this too?

For coin specific mining, learn to setup your own P2Pools, and never worry about the best pools again.

That's what I did for VertCoin. Also mining parallaxcoin and monocle with a merged mining p2pool vm.

Had to add the monocle address with -p on the verminer command line to get the coins to show up. Vert, mon, parallax on my own p2pool node with no fees - NICE!

Back