Votes: 5 6.6%
  • hardcore conquest/rush mix

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • softcore conquest

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • softcore conquest/rush mix

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
If you played when we played it was Heavy Metal map. That whole map is based off vehicles. Not much you can do. But theres plenty of cover on that map for engineers to take out armor. As for the sniper. Snipe him back or go knife him. I changed my kit multiple times last night to reflect what we needed in a given situation.

I"ll play again tomorrow. got too much shit to do after work today.

I think it was Arica Harbor, you know the one where in conquest mode the middle capture spawns an APC (Bradley or BMP).

If you played when we played it was Heavy Metal map. That whole map is based off vehicles. Not much you can do. But theres plenty of cover on that map for engineers to take out armor. As for the sniper. Snipe him back or go knife him. I changed my kit multiple times last night to reflect what we needed in a given situation.

I"ll play again tomorrow. got too much shit to do after work today.

The only problem with heavy metal is when you have a so-so team and the other team controls B. The AA gun is huge in that map, and if you're the only going to take it out... well you know the story.

So to affirm what was previously deleted from this thread for no good reason....

Last night shows a small amount of people in the server will attract more people just searching the sever browser for a game. There was only 4 of us and at one point it grew to 10 at one point. Normally in our group's old server if we jumped in it with 3 or 4 people it filled up in about 15-20 minutes. Maybe it was the map. Heavy Metal is not a low player count map for sure. Try something like Oasis or Arica Harbor rush. After the server fills change up the rotation to suit a larger player count. This can be done on the fly with the BCCC.

Whats the funky point system anyway? I'm ranked 18th from one round lol.

Build it... and they will come! Truer words never spoken. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Whenever I search for servers, I always exclude hardcore.

I don't see the point in adding "realism" to a game which:

• Lets you magically raise people from the dead
  • Has players absorb ammunition from magical boxes that contain every type of ordnance
  • Contains magical boxes that heal grenade wounds when you stand near them
  • Allows tanks to be repaired by holding a dentist's drill to them for an adequate amount of time

Whenever I search for servers, I always exclude hardcore.

I don't see the point in adding "realism" to a game which:

• Lets you magically raise people from the dead
  • Has players absorb ammunition from magical boxes that contain every type of ordnance
  • Contains magical boxes that heal grenade wounds when you stand near them
  • Allows tanks to be repaired by holding a dentist's drill to them for an adequate amount of time

facebook-like-button.jpg

So true.

hey that server was full tonite, good job!

*nudge* *nudge*

Interestingly, the server was full for 3 rounds when I was there, as soon as we hit Heavy Metal, the everyone but 6 people left. It was gnarly.

Interestingly, the server was full for 3 rounds when I was there, as soon as we hit Heavy Metal, the everyone but 6 people left. It was gnarly.

You're not the only person to realize this....

jadams said:
Maybe it was the map. Heavy Metal is not a low player count map for sure.

^
genius.... too bad hes banned.

Just an Update, W. Feather on here is our new BF Division leader. Our previous person didnt communicate well enough to do much.

Heavy Metal has been removed from the map rotation.

It has been replaced with oasis conquest, to see how that works out

In addition the server is now set to 2 rounds rush, 1 round conquest

edit: damit realized i did the post in the wrong place

Last edited:
Back