AVP3, anyone else hoping for this?

griff30

Supreme [H]ardness
I have been a long time player of AVP2 and have been waiting for EONS for a AVP3 release. Now with Agiea PPUs and the next gen Unreal 2007 engine my hopes are pinned for a refresh on this tilte.
Anyone in "the Know" have clues on a realease?
Thanks

When the new aliens movie is released there will probably be another avp game.

Heck yeah! I have no idea why they can't put this game out! The engines that are out now would make this game ridiculous.

Who do I have to f)(* around here to get this game off the ground!!!

I thought we would see it after the last movie AVP.
With either the new Quake 4 engine or the next Unreal 2007 it would rock. Especially the Unreal engine as it will support the PPU of Ageia's. That would be a Killer app indeed! Hopefully a FPS but alot like a RPG in that there could be some single player replayability.
They latest UR2007 pics are the kind of emmersive graphics we would all like to see. :)

Yeah, AVP2 was a badass game. I think AVP would look nice on the DOOM 3 engine (Or maybe the new modified one for Quake Wars), the Aliens can actually look slimey now, and the dark corridors that DOOM is known for fits the game's settings perfectly.

I'd like to see this game. I don't care what engine they use, as long as they keep the gameplay the same. The original AvP scared the crap outta me playing as a marine and AvP 2 was great to play all three characters. I won the Fox online contest for AvP a long while back and got a rubber face hugger, an AvP hat and the gold version of the game. Truly cool... :D

Back