ASUS Z690 Drivers

Odigo

Gawd
What's up with the Z690 drivers? I have a Asus board.. installed everything on their driver page.. I was missing a few items in device manager. I used Intels auto driver update and it didn't find anything.. I had to download a driver software to find and update the missing chipset drivers.. am I the only one who had this issue? Windows 11.

Guess they haven't updated the Windows 11 section. I built my rig last weekend, using the Asus Z690-P WIFI..

Guess they haven't updated the Windows 11 section. I built my rig last weekend, using the Asus Z690-P WIFI..
Intel is awful about making the latest updates easily identifiable for users.

Look in the Asus forum. A user there posts all of the latest driver updates. They customize the installation so you don't need an Asus system to use them.

Here is a link to an index for all of their drivers threads:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?119120-INDEX-All-My-Firmware-Drivers-Software-Threads

Reactions: Odigo
like this
Thanks! Coming from AMD they make this too complicated.
Yeah, I am considering an Asus board. I helped someone (install) with Windows 10 Pro and we had some internet connection (they wanted the wifi feature) and drivers issues. Got it sorted out but seemed a bit more of a hassle than it should have been. I don't know if that's the situation with other brands but probably. I would get as many drivers and files you need on a usb flash drive - so you have a copy of everything and can just use the installer (whether they have .exe or zipped files) - they should work.

Make sure the BIOS version is at the most recent/latest, too.

Back