anyone want to help me DD the staples in Rockville MD tonight?

yeah.. i was over there, and those big industrial shelves.. they are usualy orange.. the things that everything is always stacked on at sams club (and staples too) well.. they are throwing away what looks to be a whole dumpster full.. plus smaller shelves.. i would try to get some myself.. but i need a van or something, and those bug orange things are heavy as hell.. so another set of hands would be great..

so yeah.. if someone seriously wants to do this.. post a reply.. and we could either tonight or tomorrow...

about what time are you talking im not saying i can but i might be able to get either like a small moving styel truck or a 30 ft traler? so when are you taling

well.. i really don't feel like it tonight.. and i got busy doing other stuff last night.. if anyone cares.. it is on rockville pike.. the one near hooters.. which is south of rockville.. and north of white flint.. but way more north than white flint..

damn, i was sick this weekend :( if by some stroke of luck they are there this coming weekend, i don't mind going to grab 'em.

hasn't anyone seen Silence of the Lambs??

I would think twice before jumping into a van with a stranger lol...plus its close to Halloween :D

Q to the guy who started this thread do you care if firearms are brought? just posibly a litle sun-nose?

yes it is in maryland

Staples
1531 Rockville Pike Congresstional North
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: 301-881-6390 FAX: 301-881-6411
Monday through Friday: 7am-9pm
Saturday Hours: 9am-9pm
Sunday Hours: 10am-6pm

http://www.staples-locator.com/Sing...33579315&LAYERNAME=Zips&RECID=20906&MAPSIZE=b

who knows if that link will work, but it might..

and i don't know what "sun-nose" is.. does anyone live near there that they can check? i guess it will be friday again soon and i can see.. but i am all busy and shit except possibly tomorrow night...

Northwest corner of Rockville Pike (MD-355) and Congressional Lane. Same plaza as Circuit City, just across the street from Tower Records.

Where are their dumpsters anyway? I know the building itself is separate from the rest of the plaza and I don't recall seeing dumpsters there. Of course I haven't been there is a year or 2, since moving northward (OK, I actually live 10 miles north, but I have one closer to me, so I stopped going to Rockville), so I don't remember the layout of the building that well. I will now prepare to feel like an idiot when someone says they are right out front.
Proceed!

there is a huge dumpster out front (well at least on friday night there was) but it is/was over parking spaces, so i am pretty sure it is temporary..

Back