Anyone playing Doom3 with a Shuttle SN41G2 V2?

joecool234

Limp Gawd
If so...could you post what driver versions you are using? My buddy has this system and he decided to bring the box over to play with my 32" S-video TV and 5.1 surround. Immediately after starting the game, everything was fucked up. I couldn't make out any of the menus as they were all white (really, really wierd). I asked my friend if he had the latest drivers and version of directX and his answer was, "Of course"....bullshit. He was using a driver dated Well over a year ago. So i downloaded the latest nForce drivers (4.27) and Forceware (61.77) but I then couldn't get S-video to work correctly. It was only outputting in black and white. To make a long story short, he brought the box home and claims to have found working drivers, but doesn't know what version they are.

Anyways, if anyone is using Doom3 on the Shuttle SN41G2 V2 with TV-out could you please let me know about your experience? Thanks.

I will be tomorrow, I hope. On the system in my sig.
But I haven't installed the latest unified drivers though. I was looking at Shuttles site and the last set of drivers for my rig was over a year ago. Do I need to use the Shuttles release of the unified drivers or could I use the latest from nvidias site? I just didn't know if it mattered.

My buddy is bringing his rig over agin tonight, we'll see if it works. I'll also find out what drivers he's using. Are you sure the drivers on the Shuttle site were over a year old? I checked last night and the date was Feb of 04.

Sorry.
Yeah, that's for the V2, mine is the V1.

Back