Anyone play Star wars- The clone wars?

hefley

Gawd
It came with my xbox and i popped it in and started playing. I like it alot and i have never been into star wars or any of that. It amazed me how a game can be really fun when you know nothing its based on.

Yea I got it for my GameCube for 10 bucks after some thanksgiving sale. I played it a little bit, seemed pretty fun, but I have so many new games, I just dont have time for it.. but its in the rotation. :D

Yah I have it. Got it for 10 bucks also. Very good game. Playing the missions where you have to run around, although very short, just doens't really work that well. Kinda hard to control but the crafts are easier to control. Was worth the 10 bucks.

Eh, I tried it at my friends house, I couldn't get into the whole starwars landcombat thing. Gimmee my X-wing!

I guess i just got into it for some reason. Dunno why, i always hated star wars...kinda weird but i like it

now is your chance to redeem yourself. Watch the triology one more time. Give it another shot.

i rented it for gamecube and beat it... dont buy it, rent it

it was kinda fun but nothing special

I am surprised that so many people like it. It came with my second Xbox but I have not played it reading that so many people do not like it. After reading this thread, maybe I will try it sometime.

Back